Thursday 1 November 2007

Report From a Better Place

Well the first Super-Sam and John-of-the-Night comic strip has been a success. Now all I have to do is sit down and draw one every week (which I've no doubt I can do). The best approach would be to do a number of them all at once, and so get way ahead of the deadline. This will leave me with plenty of time to work on other projects. If the strip is popular, there is the chance that Forbidden Planet (who are a publisher as well as a retail chain), will want to put it out in book form. This would, of course, thrill me no end, but one thing at a time. Baby steps. Baby steps.

For me it would be so wonderful if I could just work from home, and never have to do any care work again. My failing as an artist has always been in the area of self-promotion, not the quality of my work. Let's hope I can change this now. What I must do is make sure I stay in contact with other like-minded artists, and not drift out of the scene, as I did before. I'm planning to go to the Leeds Thought Bubble event on the tenth of November, and a number of people I know should be there. Will you?

1 comment:

scott said...

This is a great news that i must share with you all i have been looking for a way to break into my wife's phone because she has a pass-code on her phone and always receiving late night calls and text messages i have been suspecting her for past 1 year then i contacted this hacker named ALBERT who helped me hack into her phone and got me results under 24 hours he got me results of her call logs, text messages and even deleted text messages i was so happy to find out the truth about my wife i never knew she was a big time cheat until the HACKER (Albert) helped me, his prices are affordable contact him if you want to know more about your spouse and your relationship state and other hacking/IT services. Email. Theredhackergroup@gmail.com whatsapp/Text no: +1 571 318 9498